Having found a few spare minutes, I've been able to work on a couple of key features of my Dave the Dog game. I've started defining the game map as an XML document. This file defines the areas of each screen that Dave and the citizens of Dave's town can walk around. It also defines which citizens appear on each screen and their starting location and direction. There is also loads of other details that are yet to be implemented. To show the current state of the game I've put together another short video. It may seem that the game is running a little slow but I turned down the speed so that my screen capture program did a better job of capturing the animation. You will also be able to see that I haven't implemented collision detection or z-ordering. These will be worked on when I next get a bit of time. For now, enjoy the site of Dave trying to avoid those annoying grannies.